General Contractor Bathroom Remodeling Project
- The original 1985 bathroom with its wallpaper and furrdowns was cluttered and dated. The owner wanted a fresh new updated bathroom that made the room feel more open and modern.
- We removed a toilet wall partition, removed the closed tile shower stall partitions and built a half wall open to the whirlpool tub and enclosed the shower with frameless clear glass which made the shower go from clostrophobic to expansive.
- By removing the wallpaper and furrdowns and finishing the walls with texture and subtle colors, we were able to make the room go from closed to expansive. The designer shower stall with a built in seat, recessed soap shelves, and a accent tile border that tied into the new granite counter top using the same accent tile for a backsplash brought the bathroom up to a more modern look.
- Our homeowner began posting the stages of his master bathroom renovation the day we started demolition and was proud to show the finished product to all of his Facebook friends and family.
- This was a major bathroom remodel that included new lighting, mirror accents, new fixtures, and a new water heater with stainless steel valves and a handheld shower wand.
Bathroom Remodeling AFTER Photos