Our experienced Louisiana and Mississippi residential renovations and remodels pay off in increasing the value of home, while creating the space you need.
We have renovated countless homes and home offices over the 30+ years. Our goal is to offer the best, most efficient solution to your home remodeling needs. Room additions, kitchen & bath renovations, custom family rooms, handicap upgrades, & reconstruction are all part of our remodeling division. We have been trained & certified in fire & flood restorations & odor removal and have the insurance software ready to handle any emergencies. Jaymar is a member in the National Home Builders Association, National Remodeler’s Council, BBB, and the Association of Construction Inspectors, National Commercial Builders Council.
Sometimes homes need to grow. Sometimes they just need a new look. Whatever your needs, Jaymar Construction is the residential general contractor for you.
Jaymar Construction can create the home space that works best for your family in terms of size, functionality and décor. We have professional services for interior design and structural engineering that allow us to finish your renovations on time and within budget.
Call us today to look at your home renovation or remodeling plans or draw some for you.
Major Bathroom Remodel with new lighting, mirror accents, fixtures, and water heater.
- The oringinal 1985 bathroom with its wallpaper and furrdowns was cluttered and dated. The owner wanted a fresh new updated bathroom that made the room feel more open and modern.
- We removed a toilet wall partition, removed the closed tile shower stall partitions and built a half wall open to the whirlpool tub and enclosed the shower with frameless clear glass which made the shower go from clostrophobic to expansive.
- By removing the wallpaper and furrdowns and finishing the walls with texture and subtle colors, we were able to make the room go from closed to expansive. The designer shower stall with a built in seat, recessed soap shelves, and a accent tile border that tied into the new granite counter top using the same accent tile for a backsplash brought the bathroom up to a more modern look.
- Our homeowner began posting the stages of his master bathroom renovation the day we started demolition and was proud to show the finished product to all of his Facebook friends and family.
- This was a major bathroom remodel that included new lighting, mirror accents, new fixtures, and a new water heater with stainless steel valves and a handheld shower wand.